"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."
The 2nd Amendment was created so We The People can keep the government in check and so we can fight against tyranny.
- Well Regulated - meaning kept in regular working order. Does not mean regulation as in laws, see the "Shall Not be Infringed" clause.
- Militia - meaning any abled bodied citizen capable of defending freedom.
- Right of the People - meaning THE PEOPLE, the citizens, have the right.
- Keep and Bear Arms - meaning they can keep in their homes AND on their bodies any arms used for such action of defense.
- Shall Not Be Infringed - meaning no laws shall be made to keep the people from exercising this right.
WANT ONE OF THESE DESIGNS ON A SHIRT?
Most of these designs can be put on a shirt.
Need a special design? Contact Us Today for a special order.