SEA-DOO CARB REBUILDING:
We will tear down your carbs, clean them in an ultrasonic cleaner, and then rebuild them with Genuine Mikuni OEM Parts.
This is for local customers only who can bring me their skis to work on.
Otherwise you can ship me your carbs to rebuild.
An additional $25 fee is required to ship carbs back.
Obviously if you are shipping your carbs to us, you will have to remove and reinstall the carbs.
For All Sea-Doo 2 Stroke Skis with the 657, 717, 787, and 951 engines.
- Remove Carbs from ski.
- Tear Apart Carbs.
- Soak Carbs and Clean in Ultrasonic Cleaner.
- Install New "Back To OEM" Genuine Mikuni Parts.
- Test Popoff.
- Sync Carbs together.
- Install Carbs Into Ski.
- Set Oil Pump.
- Set Proper Idle.
Other Options Can Be Added at Extra Costs: Prices Subject to Change.
- Install New Gas Lines. $150
- Install New Oil Lines and Filter with Shutoff Valve. $100
- Clean Out Old Oil from Tank and System: $100
- Remove and Clean Out Gas Tank and Fix/Replace Float. $200
Sea-Doo Service - Carb Rebuilding
- Product Code: SDS_CarbRebuilding
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: sea-doo carb rebuilding