SEA-DOO ADVANCED DETAILING:
This is for local customers only who can bring me their skis to work on.
This is for detailing skis that are empty hulls with no engine or tanks installed.
- Remove Old Graphics.
- Remove Old Stock Foot Mats and fill holes.
- Wash Inside and Outside.
- Put Hull Upside Down.
- Wash Wash Bottom Hull.
- Wet Sand, Buff, Polish and Wax Bottom Hull.
- Flip Hull Upright.
- Wet Sand, Buff, Polish and Wax Top Hull.
- Install New Foot Mats. (Customer Supplies New Mats)
- Install New Basic Graphics (New Registration Numbers and Sea-Doo Logos Only.)
- Restore and Shine Plastics.
Other Options Can Be Added at Extra Costs: Prices Subject to Change.
- Install New ODI Hand Grips. $75
- Install New Button Pads for Start/Stop and VTS. $20
- Install New Seat Cover. $400
- Install Keel Guard. $300
- Minor Gelcoat Repair. $150+
- Paint Inside of Hull with BilgeKote Epoxy Paint. $350
- Clean and Spraypaint Engine. $200
- Sandblast and Powdercoat Paint Exhaust Parts. (Pipe welch plugs should be welded before.) $350
Sea-Doo Service - Advanced Detailing
- Product Code: SDS_Service_AdvancedDetailing
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: sea-doo detailing