SEA-DOO JET PUMP SERVICE:
This is for local customers only who can bring me their skis to work on. Otherwise you can ship me your pump to service.
For All Sea-Doo 2 Stroke Skis with the 140mm and 155mm pumps.
- Remove Pump from ski.
- Clean Hull and Pump Mating Surfaces.
- Remove Pump Cone and Drain Oil.
- Remove Impeller and Shaft.
- Clean Out and Inspect Bearings and Shaft. (New parts may be required.)
- Cut Out Old Wear Ring and Install New Wear Ring.
- Install Impeller and Shaft.
- Install Cone. (New cone may be needed.)
- Pressure Test Cone and Pump.
- Fill with New Pump Oil.
- Install Pump on Ski with new Seal and Silicone.
Other Options Can Be Added at Extra Costs: Prices Subject to Change.
- Install New Bearings and Shaft. $250
- Install New Cone Kit. $65
- Clean and Deburr Old Impeller. $40
- Replace Old Damaged Impeller with New or Good Used Impeller.
- Replace Plastic Nuts with New Nuts. $60
- Replace Plastic Fittings with New Plastic or Aluminum Fittings.
- Install New Carrier Bearing or Carbon Seal and Boot. $85
Sea-Doo Service - Jet Pump Service
- Product Code: SDS_JetPumpService
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: sea-doo pump service